Over 40 years’ experience has produced millions of parts that are in use globally.
We have vast knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes working with many types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in various thickness.
We harness a number of manufacturing processes to produce precision quality pressings and assemblies. Our capabilities include
- Single Action Pressing – By manually handling the part through the pressing process we can cater for lower quantity runs with dedicated quality control to all parts.
- Progression Pressing – Dedicated presses can automatically feed material to produce products at a high rate
- Spot/Projection Welding – We can permanently fix nuts and bolts to components and also weld components together
- MIG Welding – Either robotic or manual process we can resistance weld components
- Nut/Stud Insert – With a dedicated insert machine we can insert a range of fixings to components
- Hand Assembly Cells – Can be equipped with hand tools to assemble parts or a lower quantity of inserts
Genex UK strive to deliver product of the highest quality to a diverse range of clients and are flexible to suit the needs of our customer. We understand that your component will be part of a project or program and can offer in-direct services such as;
- Project management
- Key account management
- CAD/CAM facilities
- Design support
We make use of many tools and software packages to ensure we offer the highest level of support at every stage of your project.